Notice regarding Luton Irish Forum Services
We have made some changes to our services due to concerns with the spread of Covid 19/Coronavirus to protect the health and wellbeing of our volunteers and community.
Luton Irish Forum centre is closed to the public, however our reception (telephone service) is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 3.30pm. All staff are remote working.
• The welfare service remains open via a telephone advice line and email.
Activities and Events
• All activities and events are closed until further notice, other than LIF Art Group which is meeting via Zoom for weekly paint along sessions.
• All visiting has been curtailed. People have been offered a telephone befriending service.
• The passport witnessing service is available for emergencies only.
• The Dublin Trip is postponed.
• Coach trips are postponed until further notice.
• We are contacting our more vulnerable members and service users to check if they have food, need assistance with shopping, prescriptions or befriending.
• Dozens of members have been contacted by volunteer trustees.
• We started an International Pen Pal Project.
• We started a shopping and prescription delivery service.
If you have any queries, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01582 720 447